How My Experience Will Benefit YOU
Working with you, I’ll come to the table with many years of experience in sales, customer service and writing to the table. A remote employee for almost fifteen years requires an unholy amount of self-discipline, drive and focus.
Your business needs copy that resonates with customers, in a voice they understand. Content that generates a response. Customer Response = Sales. You know the rest.
My experience includes:
- Direct sales
- Direct customer facing roles (Healthcare IT – installations, training, support)
- Writing white papers, tutorials, and training documentation
- Managing my photography studio for 10 years, which included face-to-face sales consultations, writing email sales letters, newsletters, maintaining social media and generating web/SEO content
I can sell and educate your clients via written communication and web content.
How I roll:
Respectful, flexible, punctual, honest, fair with a happy, positive attitude. My clients are more than clients, they’re family, they’re friends. I respect and treat them as such.
What Makes Me Tick?
- Cooking – nothing says love like good food!
- Technology – yup, I’m sort of a nerd.
- Avid photographer – not just a nerdy nerd, but also a camera nerd.
- Sucker for any movie with John Candy
- Dog freak. Labradors are my kryptonite…
- Learning (There really really people who don’t wanna learn…wth?)
- Secretly hooked on Scandinavian crime shows (no subtitle-phobia here! and at the rate I’m going, I’ll probably be fluent in Swedish or Norwegian…)
Reach out and let’s visit. I want to get to know you, and learn about your writing needs. Let’s craft a plan and get your content dilemma resolved!